During these days the General Assembly takes place.
Summer Days 2018 in Poland
12th – 12th AUGUST 2018
Dear ISU member,
ISU-Summer Days 2018 well-known nurseries, a youngplant company, two arboreta and the botanical garden in Wroclaw are on programme of ISU. Explore with us country, people and culture of Poland and enjoy also all other participants of our Summer Days.
I look forward to welcoming you to England.
Dr. Andres Altwegg, ISU President
Summer Day 2016
More than 60 partipants enjoyed basic tour, more than 50 the enlarged one from 7th to 11th August.
A wide range of perennials can be used in south England because of mild climate. So even exotic combinations have been seen.
Above all great gardens and nurseries dinner in Great Dixter and The Bressingham Gardens have been very special events.
- ISU-AWARDS 2016 (GERMANY REPORT) (342.8 KiB)
- 2016 ISU CONGRESS ENGLAND REPORT ANDRES ALTWEGG (567.0 KiB)
- 2014 ISU CONGRESS SWITSERLAND REPORT ANDRES ALTWEGG (770.6 KiB)
- 2012 ISU CONGRESS THE NETHERLANDS REPORT J.Hein de Boer (28.9 KiB)
- 2010 ISU CONGRESS GERMANY REPORT Doris Pôppel (12.4 KiB)
- 2008 ISU CONGRESS SWEDEN REPORT Doris Pöppel (17.0 KiB)