The excursions of the International Hardy Plant Union (ISU) have a long tradition. Since ISU foundation there have been several excursions. They either go to botanically interesting regions and give good inside view of our perennials in the wild, or the program is dedicated to garden culture, visits to interesting parks and gardens as well as to botanical gardens.
On these ISU excursions plant and garden enthusiasts meet each other, friendships are made and maintained.
- Botanische Entdeckungen in den Pyrenäen (1.1 MiB)
- 2019_Botanical_information_Excursion_Pyrenees.pdf (1.5 MiB)
- 2017 Report Botanical Excursion Kyrgyzstan by Jan Spruyt (1.7 MiB)
- 2015 Report Botanical Excursion Monte Baldo and Lake Garda, North Italy by Jan Spruyt (6.7 MiB)
- 2013 Report Botanical excursion Switzerland ba Jakob Hokema (100.5 KiB)
- 2012 Report Botanical Excursion Sikkim India by Doris Pöppel (56.9 KiB)
- 2011 Report Botanical Excursion Norway by Martin Emmett (26.1 KiB)
- 2011 Report Botanical Excursion Norway by Andres Altwegg (207.8 KiB)
- 2009 Report Botanical Excursion Dolomites by Alice De Boer (146.5 KiB)